Presenting the 1st in a series of Parent and Community Education Forums:
“Come Be IB!”
Join us on Wednesday, June 1st in the MPR at Hankey K-8 and have these burning questions answered:
• What have we accomplished so far in terms of IB?
• What exactly is IB? What does IB look like?
• How does IB affect my child and me?
• Where do we go from here?
• How can I help our school community move forward with IB?
Join us for a discussion of these questions and many more.
8:30-9:30 am in the MPR or 6:00-7:00 pm, in the MPR
Note that we will present the same information at both times, so please attend in the timeslot that best fits your schedule.